2018 Indoor Archer’s Cup Date Change
Here at Ace Archers, Inc. the news is not so good. As you have heard, during Winter Storm Riley, 3/2/2018 through 3/3/2018, the roofing material has been torn off our roof and we have major leaks all over the shop. The landlord is working to get the roof fixed this week, but with the snow/rain storm on Wednesday, 3/7/2018, through Thursday, 3/8/2018, the work may be interrupted by the weather. We hope to have a weatherproof roof by the end of the week but we do not have a guarantee of a good watertight roof.
In addition, we had damage to the HVAC systems. Both of the heating system are back up and running, but the work on the roof may cause the heating system additional issues and we may need the HVAC technicians to repair the heating system once again.
What you may not be aware of was that we also lost power from Friday, 3/2/18, at 12:15 pm until Saturday at 7:30 pm. Clean up from the water damage was performed late Saturday and some more work was done on Sunday.
Because of the power outage, a lot of work for the tournament was not done last Friday, 3/2/2018. That work is still on going and unless it is finished by end of day on Monday, 3/5/2018, the incomplete work would hinder the tournament from going as planned this weekend.
As a result, we have decided to move the tournament to 4/6/2018 to 4/8/2018. We do understand that the date change will affect everyone. Here is what will happen:
- If you have already registered for the tournament, your registration is still good. Your line time (shooting time) has not changed. If you were shooting on Friday, at 7:00 pm you are still shooting on Friday at 7:00 pm, but instead of 3/9/2018 you are shooting on 4/6/2018.
- If you want to withdraw we will refund your application fee, and t-shirt fee.
- If you want to, or need, to change your line time, please contact us and we will accommodate you as we can.
- If you have not registered for the tournament and still want to, please send in your registration by 3/30/2018.
- If you would like a tournament t-shirt, they are still available. Please contact us. The t-shirts are still $15 each.
- Any late fees that have been applied will be refunded.
- We are sending an email to all registered archers with this information.
When you have questions, please call us at 774-215-5292 or send an email to email@example.com.
We would like to apologize for all the inconvenience changing the tournament date has caused.