Health Safety First
Now that we are open, Safety first! We need to keep everyone safe and healthy. Our health safety efforts are:
- Reservation for Range Use, Arrow Fitting, Bow Fitting, Private Coaching, and Classes are required.
- Employees and customers are required to wear masks at all times in the shop.
- Employees are required to use gloves when interacting with customers.
- Employees are required to sanitize their gloved hands between customer interactions.
- We have floors signs for one-way flow through the retail area, for the cash register, and on the range to maintain Social Distance.
- We are closing the Ladies Room. Everyone will use the Unisex Restroom, our old Men’s Restroom. We are cleaning the restroom before we open, during the day, and after we close. Cleaning the restrooms during the day takes time and trying to clean two restrooms will take too much time, so we are opening one restroom.
- If you are renting archery equipment for shooting, we will be sanitizing your equipment after the archer uses it. Bows, Arrows, Arm Guards, Belts, etc. will be wiped down with sanitizing wipes after you are done.
- If you are renting archery equipment you will have to use a finger tab or a shooting glove that is yours. If you do not have a one, we can sell you a cheap finger tab. (Of course, we can sell you a better one too.)
- There is seating for 8 people in the “Party Room”. Please observe the marks on the floor for the chairs. The chairs will be sanitized between uses, so please notify a staff member after you done with a chair.
- If a person needs a chair when using the range, a chair will be provided. The chair will be sanitized after the archer is done.
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced.
- We will not have any tables or chairs in the retail or athlete areas.
- The countertop area along the corridor to the restrooms will be closed so we use it as a 6’ wide corridor to the restrooms. Though there are chairs on the corridor, they are not available for seating.
- There is a COVID Waiting Line is moved to 12’ from Shooting Line. There are COVID marks where everyone must stand.
- Every other archery range lane are used.
- There are Sneeze Shields between each lane.
- When we do a “double line” each group retrieves arrows independently. Group A shoots, Group B shoots, then Group A retrieves their arrows, then Group B retrieves their arrows. Then everyone shoots again.
- There is a very specific movement flow when using a “double line”. The movement flow will be strictly observed
The shop will be cleaned and sanitized before we open for the day and during the day. Doorknobs, stair rails, the credit card terminal, and other “high touch” items will be sanitized during the day.
By doing these things, we will help prevent the spread of the COVID-19.