- Do you need repairs to your bow?
- Do you need an accessory installed on your bow?
- Change a rest?
- Set the brace height, tiller, and nock height on your bow?
Then schedule a Service appointment and get your bow fixed!
We work on all makes and models of bows: compound, recurve, longbow, and traditional. (Sorry, we do not work on Oneida Compound bows.) If you need it done our certified bow technicians can take care of your needs! Just click the button below and schedule your appointment!
Tom Herrington can work on compounds, Recurves, Barebows, Longbows, and Traditional Bows.
Service with Tom Herrington
Ellen Spence can work on Recurves and Barebows.
Service with Ellen Spence
Do you need your bow optimized? This is called Bow Tuning! Coach Tom can help you tune your bow by setting the:
- Brace Height
- Tiller (Modern Recurve or Modern Barebow only)
- Nock height
- Cam timing (Compound Only)
- Axle-to-Axle Length (Compound Only)
- Draw weight (Modern Recurve, Modern Barebow, and Compound)
- Limb Alignment (Modern Recurve or Modern Barebow only)
- Arrow Rest Alignment by Laser (Compound, Modern Barebow, Modern Recurve)
Please bring you bow, arrows, finger tab/shooting glove, and mechanical release (compound only) and the archer.