2018 Outdoor Warm-up
6-3-18 Outdoor Warm-up Archers
6-3-18 Outdoor Warm-up Archers by Lane
6-3-18 Outdoor Warm-up Final Results
Outdoor warm-ups are the first tournaments for the outdoor season. An outdoor warm-up is a great opportunity to prove we have dusted off our outdoor skills and gives us a chance to test our outdoor equipment. The 2018 Outdoor Warm-up tournament is on 6/3/2018.
An Outdoor Warm-up is a non-sanctioned tournament that is run like a World Archery tournament; but does not count in SAAM rankings or USA Archery rankings. A warm-up helps us prove we are ready for prime time tournaments.
We have bow categories of Olympic Recurve, Compound, Barebow, Traditional Recurve, and Longbow. We have several age divisions, Youth, Cadet, Senior, FITA Compound, Barebow. Any archer of any age can shoot any division.
Outdoor Warm-up Distances
- Youth at 30 meters (122 cm target) (Olympic Recurve, Compound, Barebow, Traditional Recurve, Longbow)
- Cadet at 60 meters (122 cm target) (Olympic Recurve, Compound, Barebow, Traditional Recurve, Longbow)
- Senior at 70 meters (122 cm target) (Olympic Recurve, Compound, Barebow, Traditional Recurve, Longbow)
- Compound at 50 meters (6 ring 80 cm target) (Youth, up to 20 yrs old and Adult any age) (Compound Only)
- Barebow at 50 meters (122 cm target) (Olympic Recurve, Barebow, Traditional Recurve, Longbow)
Any archer can join any distance. A Master (60+) can join the Youth Class and shoot 30 meters, or a Junior can join the Senior Class to shoot 70 meters. Compound archers can shoot any distance.
Register for the Outdoor Warmup at Ace Archers
You can preregister for the 2018 Outdoor Warm-up Application. Registration fees for both youth and adults is $25.
You can also perform walk-in registration on the day of the tournament and if there is space, you can shoot in the tournament. If you are ready for some fun, try an outdoor warm-up! We guarantee they’ll be a blast! They’re a great place to start if you are wanting to compete in an outdoor tournament for the first time.