2022 Snowball Shootout
The 2022 Snowball Shootout is a Star Tournament and a JOAD tournament. The tournament is a World Archery Indoor Round. The lines (times to shoot) are:
- Friday, 12/9/2022 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, 12/10/2022 at 10:00 am
- Saturday,12/10/2022 at 1:00 pm
- Saturday,12/10/2022 at 4:00 pm
- Sunday,12/12/2022 at 10:00 am
- Sunday, 12/12/2022 at 1:00 pm.
You will need to shoot at one line (shooting date and time). There will be a maximum of 28 archers per line.
The Divisions are:
- Olympic Recurve (Star and JOAD)
- Compound (Star and JOAD)
- Barebow (Star and JOAD)
- Longbow (Star Only, for Senior, 50+, 60+, 70+)
- Traditional Recurve (Star Only, for Senior, 50+, 60+, 70+)
- Fixed Pin (JOAD for U13, U15, U18, U21, and Star for College)
The Classes are:
- U13 (Previously Bowman) through the calendar year of the 12th birthday – JOAD Tournament
- U15 (Previously Cub) through the calendar year of the 14th birthday – JOAD Tournament
- U18 (Previously Cadet) through the calendar year of the 17th birthday – JOAD Tournament
- U21 (Previously Junior) through the calendar year of the 20th birthday – JOAD Tournament
- Senior (any age) – Star Tournament
- College (must be a member of a USA Archery recognized Collegiate Archery Club) – Star Tournament
- 50+ (Previously Masters 50) 50 years of age through 59 years of age – Star Tournament
- 60+ (Previously Masters 60) 60 years of age through 69 years of age – Star Tournament
- 70+ (Previously Masters 70) 70 years of age and older – Star Tournament
- Barebow 50-70 – Star Tournament
The registration fee is $40.
The Star tournament is a World Archery Indoor Round consists of a 600 round (20 ends of 3 arrows) within a two-minute time period per end. All Star competitors will shoot at a single shot 40 cm multicolor face or a 40 cm triangular 3-spot face at 18 meters. Inner-10 ring will be in effect for Compound Division. The outer 10-ring will be in effect for all classes in Olympic Recurve, Longbow, Traditional Recurve, Barebow, and Fixed Pin Divisions. There will be two ends of practice before each line.
For Traditional Recurve and Longbow Seniors, 50+, 60+, and 70+ follow USA Archery Traditional Rules.
All competitors must follow the USA Archery Dress Code.
For Collegiate competitors, the Collegiate Dress Code will be strictly followed.
The JOAD tournament is a USA Archery Indoor Round run under World Archery rules. All JOAD archers will be shooting 18 meters. U13 and U15 Barebow and Recurve archers are shooting the 60 cm single spot target. U13 compound, U15 compound, U18, and U21 archers are shooting the 40 cm single sport or triangular 3-spot targets. The outer 10-ring is in effect for Recurve and Barebow archers. The inner 10-ring is in effect for Compound archers. There will be two ends of practice for each line.
Awards will be presented on Sunday, 12/12/2022, after the 1:00 pm line. If you are not present for the awards, your award will be mailed to you.
For the Star tournament, for Seniors, 50+, 60+, 70+, and Barebow 50-70, World Archery Rules will be strictly observed for competitors in the Olympic Recurve, Compound and Barebow divisions. Traditional Recurve and Longbow divisions follow USA Archery Traditional Rules. All competitors must follow the USA Archery Dress Code. For Collegiate competitors, the Collegiate Dress Code will be strictly followed.
All competitors must be members of USA Archery. NFAA Members can get a free USA Archery Temporary Membership.
We are on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator.
Tournament registration is through the USA Archery website. You can use this link to go directly to the information page. Or, you can register through your membership area in the USA Archery website. Then choose “Manage My Account” and you can sign into your Sport80 dashboard. Or you can access Sport80 directly. Then press the “Tournaments” and search for the 2022 Snowball Shootout. You can then “Enter” the event. Registration closes on Monday, 12/5/2022, at 8:00 am.
Cancellation Policy: A full refund is available if the cancellation request is received prior to 12/5/22 at 8:00 am. The refund will be for the application fee only. A refund check will be mailed to the registered individual once original payment is confirmed. Please contact Coach Tom Herrington by calling 774-215-5292 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration closes on 12/5/2022 at 8:00 am.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Tom Herrington by calling 774-215-5292 or via email at email@example.com.