2023 1st Quarter USA Archery Virtual Tournament
The USA Archery 1st Quarter Virtual Tournament is held across the country at many archery clubs. There are two events rolled into one; an individual event and a team event. You shoot one time and use the scores for both events! Teams are of the same gender and same bow type, without regard to age.
The USA Archery 1st Quarter Virtual Tournament is held one date per group. The dates are:
- For Northeastern University – Archery the dates are Wednesday, 3/1/23, or Thursday, 3/2/23 at 8:15 pm to 10:0 pm.
- An archer can shoot in the tournament only on 1 date.
- For Aces Archers club – Thursday, 3/2/23 at 6:15 pm to 8:00 pm
- For Team Aces – Sunday, 3/26/23, at 10:00 am to Noon
The USA Archery 1st Quarter Virtual Tournament is an Indoor Qualification Round. We are shooting 10 ends, 3 arrow per end under the 2 minute time clock. There will be 3 ends of practice before scoring begins. There will be no break, we are shooting straight through. We submitting the scores to USA Archery. We will be using the tournament to earn our next Stars!
If you want to register for the 2023 Q1 Virtual Tournament, please see send an email to Coach Tom (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell Coach Tom your Name, Date of Birth, Category (Type) of Bow and date you are participating. If you want form a team, please let Coach Tom know who will be on your team and your team name.
A short summary of the Virtual Tournament:
- This a friendly way to start on tournament!
- The tournament is held at a well-known location, Ace Archers!
- The tournament is held with your normal crew of participants and coaches.
- The tournament is shorter in duration, just like a Qualification Round.
- We use the Virtual Tournament as both the Virtual Tournament and to earn your next archery rank.
- Starts with Stretch band warm-up before the Virtual Tournament starts.
- Fee is $34/person or $38/person
- $28 for range time with equipment rental
- $24 for range time only
- You can use a Range Time Card, Range Time Card with Rental, a Practice Card, or Practice Card with Rental for the Range Time Fee
- $10 for the USA Archery Virtual Tournament Entry Fee, due at the time of the tournament.
- 10 ends of 3 arrows with 3 ends of practice before scoring starts
- There is also a Team Round
- Fee is $5/Team Member, due at the time of the tournament.
- 3 Members per Team
- Same Gender, Same Bow Type, Any Age
- Pick a Team Name
- You shoot only one time for both the Individual Event and the Team Event.
- We use the Individual Event scores for the Team Scores.
- You must be a member of USA Archery and a member of Ace Archers JOAD club.
- Limit of 28 competitors per date. Usually all the dates are full.
- Each archer can only shoot on one date,
- Each archer is limited to one category (type) of bow.
- A USA Archery Virtual Tournament is
- The tournament is from the 15th day of the Calendar Quarter and runs until the last day of the Calendar Quarter.
- Coach Tom Herrington sends the scores into USA Archery.
- The tournament is held at your local range (Ace Archers).
- Scores are sent to USA Archery for inclusion in the Virtual Tournament.
- USA Archery posts the standings and send out Certificates for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
- Coach Tom Herrington distributes the Certificates during the next practice after receiving the Certificates.
Please contact Tom Herrington for more information at email@example.com.