2023 Aim for April 25 m
The 2023 Aim for April 25 m is a Star Tournament. The tournament is a World Archery Indoor Round shot at 25 meters on the 60 cm 3-spot target. The lines (times to shoot) are:
- Friday, 4/21/2023 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, 4/22/2023 at 10:00 am
- Saturday,4/22/2023 at 1:00 pm
- Saturday,4/22/2023 at 4:00 pm
- Sunday,4/23/2023 at 10:00 am
- Sunday, 4/23/2023 at 1:00 pm.
You will need to shoot at one line (shooting date and time). There will be a maximum of 20 archers per line.
The Divisions are:
- Olympic Recurve
- Traditional Recurve
- Fixed Pin (U13 through U21 only and College)
The Classes are:
- U13 (Previously Bowman) through the calendar year of the 12th birthday
- U15 (Previously Cub) through the calendar year of the 14th birthday
- U18 (Previously Cadet) through the calendar year of the 17th birthday
- U21 (Previously Junior) through the calendar year of the 20th birthday
- Senior (any age)
- College (must be a member of a USA Archery recognized Collegiate Archery Club)
- 50+ (Previously Masters 50) 50 years of age through 59 years of age
- 60+ (Previously Masters 60) 60 years of age through 69 years of age
- 70+ (Previously Masters 70) 70 years of age and older
- Barebow 50-70
The registration fee is $40.
The World Archery Indoor Round at 25 m consists of a 600 round (20 ends of 3 arrows) within a two-minute time period per end. All competitors will shoot at a 60 cm vertical 3-spot face at 25 meters. Inner-10 ring will be in effect for Compound Division. The outer 10-ring will be in effect for all classes in Olympic Recurve, Longbow, Traditional Recurve, Barebow, and Fixed Pin Divisions. There will be two ends of practice before each line.
Awards will be presented on Sunday, 4/23/2023, after the 1:00 pm line. If you are not present for the awards, your award will be mailed to you.
World Archery Rules will be strictly observed for competitors in the Olympic Recurve, Compound and Barebow divisions. Traditional Recurve and Longbow divisions follow USA Archery Traditional Rules. All competitors must follow the USA Archery Dress Code. For Collegiate competitors, the Collegiate Dress Code will be strictly followed.
All competitors must be members of USA Archery. NFAA Members can get a free USA Archery Temporary Membership.
We are on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator.
Tournament registration is through the USA Archery website. You can register through your membership area in the USA Archery website. Then choose “Manage My Account” and you can sign into your Sport80 dashboard. Or you can access Sport80 directly. Then press the “Tournaments” and search for the 2022 Cobweb Classic. You can then “Enter” the event. Registration closes on Monday, 4/17/2023, at 8:00 am.
Cancellation Policy: A full refund is available if the cancellation request is received prior to 12/5/22 at 8:00 am. The refund will be for the application fee only. A refund check will be mailed to the registered individual once original payment is confirmed. Please contact Coach Tom Herrington by calling 774-215-5292 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration closes on 4/17/2023 at 8:00 am.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Tom Herrington by calling 774-215-5292 or via email at email@example.com.