Ace Archers Indoor JOAD Tournament 2014
This November 1, 2014 Tournament is open only to Ace Archers JOAD members. It’s a great way to practice for the indoor competition season in a fun and relaxed atmosphere while getting closer to your archery goals.
You can find the application here.
The cost is $12 for the tournament and is organized into class by age and Star rank. There will be no awards for the tournament but if you receive your next Star ranking, you can receive it at the tournament.
Lines will be filled by how many people sign up for the tournament on a first come, first serve basis. Lines will be at 6:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 pm.
Applications received after October 31 will have a $5 late fee. Email and phone reservations are accepted.
Times: 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
8:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- This tournament is only open to Ace Archers JOAD Members.
- Qualification Round – 10 ends, 3 arrows per end, Single Line, 2 minutes 10 seconds per end
- No dress code
- Double Scoring
- 4 people per scoring group
- Each person will be in a category based on their JOAD and ATP rank:
|Age Group||Star Rank||Distance||Target Size|
|Youth||No Rank, Green Star, Purple Star, Grey Star||9 Meters||60 cm|
|Youth||White Star, Black Star||18 Meters||60 cm|
|Youth||Blue Star||18 Meters||40 cm|
|Youth||Red Star, Yellow Star||18 Meters||60 cm|
|Youth||Bronze, Silver or Gold Olympian||18 Meters||40 cm|
|Adult||No Rank, Green Star, Purple Star||9 Meters||60 cm|
|Adult||Grey Star, White Star, Black Star||18 Meters||40 cm|
|Adult||Blue Star||18 Meters||40 cm|
|Adult||Red Star, Yellow Star||18 Meters||40 cm|
|Adult||Bronze, Silver or Gold Olympian||18 Meters||40 cm|
|Coaches Division||Any Rank, All Bows||18 Meters||40 cm|
- Divisions (bow type): Barebow (FITA Barebow, Genesis Barebow and all Traditional Recurve and Longbows), Olympic Recurve (Recurve with sight and/or stabilizer) and Compound (Genesis class bows with a sight and all other compound bows; Genesis Barebow is excluded).
- Each division competes with only those in their own division and category.
- Adult Compound bows use the inner ten; all other archers use the outer ten.
- Final Results will be announced on the acearchers.com tournament page at the end of the tournament.
- There will be no awards for this tournament.
- Application fee is $12. You may use a Combo Class Card’s Self Directed Practice or Thursday Practice to pay the application fee. The fee is due at when the application is received.
- You will be assigned a shooting time based on how early you apply for the tournament. The 6:30 pm time will be filled first, 7:30 pm time will be filled second and 8:30 pm time will be filled third.
- You will be notified of the shooting time when you pass in your application.
- There will be a list of athletes and their shooting time on the acearchers.com page for the tournament.