USA Archery 3rd Quarter Virtual Tournament
Ace Archers is hosting an USA Archery Virtual Tournament on August 14th!
Applications are due by end of day on August 13th.
We will be shooting at Mansfield’s Memorial Park Practice Field at the corner of Hope and Church streets. To get ready for the tournament we will be having an outdoor practice on Sunday, 7/31/2016.
Both events start at 8:30 am with field set-up and end about 11:30 am to noon for field tear down. If you participate in the tournament or in the practice you are required to help set-up the field and tear down the field. The tournament and the practice are held rain or shine. If there is thunder or lightning, then we must stop until 30 minutes after the last occurrence of thunder or lightning.
- Everyone must preregister for the tournament with archerevents.com.
- Everyone who participants in the mail-in tournament or the practice session must be a member of USA Archery and a member of Ace Archers JOAD.
- The field will be set-up from 8:30 am to 9:00 am. All participants are required help with field set-up.
- The Outdoor event will run from 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
- Tear down is planned from 11:30 am to noon. All participants are required to help tear down the field. Tear down must be completed by noon when we must vacate the field.
- The event is 6 arrows per end with 6 ends for a total of 36 arrows
- Scorecards will available on the field and turned in at the field to Jacques Cote.
- Jacques Cote is the coordinator for the tournament, turning in the score information to USA Archery and communication point for the event with the club.
- Coach Tom will be running the event.
- Ace Archers JOAD pays for the application fees for the Mail-in Tournament.