Level 2 Practical Instructor’s Course
The Level 2 Practical Instructor’s Course covers learning how to shoot archery, archery range set-up, archery range safety, rules, procedures, commands, the teaching the basics of the NTS Shooting Form, and advanced instructor topics. There is a on-line course and a practical course. Once you pass the on-line course and practical course, you will be certified as a Level 2 Instructor. USA Archery will send your certifications to you via email.
The Level 2 Instructor’s Course is a blended learning process comprised of two components: an online course and an in person practical course. The online course must be completed before the in person practical course is available. You can register and take the online course at USA Archery’s Level 2 Online Course. The fee for the online course is paid to USA Archery. The fee for the online course is payable when you register for the online course.
The Level 2 Instructor’s Practical Course will be held here at Ace Archers, Inc. The practical course runs on Saturday and Sunday, from 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm. The fee for the practical course is $210. The fee for the practical course is due before you begin the practical course and is payable to Ace Archers, Inc. in the form of check, credit card, debit card, or cash or by registering at the USA Archery website.
Requirements for receiving Level 2 Instructor Certification:
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Successful attendance to the online and practical courses
- Passing the Online Course
- Passing the Practical Course
- Passing a Background Check
- Passing the SafeSport Course
The online course takes from 6-10 hours to complete. The practical course is 10 hours long. Register at USA Archery’s Level 2 Online Course.
The Level 2 Instructor Course dates are on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm:
- 5/6/2023 & 5/7/2023 – Register at Level 2 – 5/6/23 & 5/7/23
- 6/3/2023 & 6/4/2023 – Register at Level 2 – 6/3/23 & 6/4/2323
- 6/17/2023 & 6/18/2023 – Register at Level 2 – 6/17/23 & 6/18/23
The registration deadlines are:
- For 7/22/2022 course the registration deadline is 7/21/2022
- For 5/6/2023 course the registration deadline is 5/5/2023
- For the 6/3/2023 course the registration deadline is 6/2/2023
- for the 6/17/2023 course the registration deadline is 6/16/2023
The Level 2 Instructor Practical Courses are taught by Tom Herrington, US Archery Level 4 – NTS Coach, USA Archery Level 3 Instructor Trainer, USA Archery Instructor Trainer, USA Archery Level 1 Judge. Your can reach Coach Tom at 774-215-5292 or via email. Coach Tom has over 30 years experience teaching the Level 2 course.
The courses are held at:
Ace Archers, Inc.
131 Morse St.
Foxborough, MA 02035
Our phone number is 774-215-5292.
You can reach Coach Tom via email at email@example.com.
When using a GPS for directions, please enter the street address of 167 Morse Street, Foxboro, MA 02035.
We are on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator.
You can register through the USA Archery website. Please search for the “Level 2 Practical Course – Ace Archers”.