Everything about Tournaments
Ever wonder what a tournament is about? In addition to the competitors, who is there? What are the rules? How do I fill out an application? What can I expect? Going to your first tournament can be daunting and scary.
But why be scared of the unknown? Come to the Everything About Tournaments You Wanted to Know and find out! We will have a 1 hour lecture about:
- Who is there, tournament officials, athletes and their support personnel?
- What tournaments are available?
- Where tournaments are held?
- When the upcoming tournaments are being held?
- Why you should go?
- How do you fill out a tournament application?
After that we’ll talk about a reduced set of rules and experience a short 5 end tournament.
The seminar is held on Saturday, 10/2/2021, and Saturday, 1/8/2022 from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
To register, use the button about, or call us at 774-215-5292, or email us to register for the seminar.