SPT1 – The Endurance Exercise for Archery
Are you trying to improve your endurance for archery? Doing activities that increase endurance is great—but there’s nothing better than SPT1, or the Endurance SPT for archery.
Watch this video to find out how to do this exercise:
To complete SPT 1, do the following:
- Hold for a period, as indicated below
- Rest twice as long as holding period
- Repeat for three holds in a set, then rest five minutes between sets
- Beginners: Hold for 30 seconds
- Advanced: Hold for 1 minute
Work up to a 1 minute holding time as you get stronger and have more endurance!