Want to try archery? Just want to get some archery practice in? Our lanes are open for hourly shooting, with or without equipment.
Due to the current health crisis, reservations are required to accommodate you and your group.
Open shooting will resume on Tuesday, 7/7/2020. You must reserve your date and time online with the buttons below. If you have a Range Time Card or a Range Time Card with Equipment Rental, please use the Promo Code (below) to pay for your reservation. The promo code is entered on the payment page.
- Range Time Card – LTF6O5XZ
- Range Time with Rental Card – LO81SY3D
If you’ve ever been bowling before, the process is very similar with a few added steps.
Open Shooting Hours
Tuesdays – 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Wednesdays – 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Thursdays – 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Fridays – 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Saturdays – 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Sundays – Noon to 7:00 pm
Open Shooting Rates
- $14 per hour per person without equipment rental
- $16 per hour per person with equipment rental
How Open Archery Shooting Works
- You must use the Booking Now buttons above to reserve for your group to ensure we can accommodate you. Walk-ins are no longer permitted.
- Due to the current health crisis, there is a 15-minute buffer between range rentals times. This allows for one group to leave before the new group arrives.
- After you arrive and check-in, we go over the basics of shooting and range rules for safety if you’ve never been to Ace Archers before. If you’ve been to Ace Archers before, you can check-in, get set-up and start shooting immediately!
- We’ll fit you with all the equipment you’ll need to shoot and get you shooting in a few minutes. You shoot for as long as you like and our staff notes what time you started and what time you end. Due to the current health crisis, you may be able to extend your shooting time if there are free reservations spots. The best way to ensure a continue experience is to reserver for the entire time you believe you want to shoot.
- Once you’re done, you can check-out with the front desk and pay for the time you shot while our staff sanitizes the rental equipment and puts your equipment away.
All individual wishing to participate in Open Shooting must be at least 8 years of age.
Discounts are available! Check out Range Time Cards!