Want to try archery? Just want to get some archery practice in? Our lanes are open for hourly shooting, with or without equipment.
We encourage reservations to make sure we can accommodate you or your group.
If you’ve ever been bowling before, the process is very similar with a few added steps.
Open Shooting Hours
Tuesdays – 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Wednesdays – 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Thursdays – 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Fridays – 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Saturdays – 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Sundays – Noon to 5:00 pm
Open Shooting Rates
- $14 per hour per person without equipment rental
- $16 per hour per person with equipment rental
- During Archery Class, we do not have Open Shooting. Classes are on Fridays from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
How Open Archery Shooting Works
- You call to reserve lanes for your group (one per person) to ensure we can accommodate you. Walk-ins are welcome unless otherwise noted on our calendar.
- After you arrive and check-in, we go over the basics of shooting and range rules for safety if you’ve never been to Ace Archers before. If you’ve been to Ace Archers before, you can check-in, get set-up and start shooting immediately!
- We’ll fit you with all the equipment you’ll need to shoot and get you shooting in a few minutes. You shoot for as long as you like and our staff notes what time you started.
- Once you’re done, our staff put your equipment away and you can check-out with the front desk and pay for the time you shot.
All individual wishing to participate in Open Shooting must be at least 8 years of age.