Want to try archery? Just want to get some archery practice in? Our lanes are open for shooting, with or without equipment rental.
You should reserve your date and time online with the buttons above. When you make a reservation, you guarantee a spot to shoot. Walk-ins are permitted on a as available basis; reservations are accommodated first.
Everyone must wear a shooting glove or use a finger tab. We have inexpensive finger tabs for $3.00 each.
If you have a Range Time Card or a Range Time Card with Equipment Rental, please use the Promo Code, from the back of your card, to pay for your reservation.
Open Shooting Rates
- $14 per hour per person without equipment rental
- $16 per hour per person with equipment rental (bow, 6 arrows, arm guard, quiver)
Open Shooting Hours
For the most current information, click on the Range Time with Rental or Range Time Only and book your experience! The reservation system counts the number of bookings and limits the number of reservations available. By using the reservation system you are guaranteed a place to shoot.
Our Normal Open Shooting Hours are:
- Tuesdays 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Wednesdays 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Thursdays 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Fridays 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturdays 1:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Sundays Noon to 7:00 pm
How Open Archery Shooting Works
- You should use the buttons above to reserve for your group to ensure we can accommodate you. You are guaranteed a position to shoot. Walk-ins are permitted.
- There is a 15-minute buffer between range rentals times. This allows for one group to leave before the new group arrives.
- After you arrive and check-in, we go over the range, range rules, range commands, and basics of shooting if you’ve never been to Ace Archers before. If you’ve been to Ace Archers before, you can check-in, get set-up and start shooting immediately!
- We’ll fit you with all the equipment you’ll need to shoot and get you shooting in a few minutes. You shoot for as long as you like and our staff notes what time you started and what time you end.
- We may be running a “double line”. A “double line” means 1/2 the archers shoot, the other 1/2 of the archers shoot, then we all go get our arrows together.
- Once you’re done, you can check-out with the front desk and pay for the time you shot while our staff puts your equipment away.
All individuals wishing to participate in Open Shooting must be at least 8 years of age.
Discounts are available! Check out Range Time Cards!