Ace Archers offers private coaching sessions for all levels of archers, from beginners who have never shot before to advanced archers looking to work on specific goals.
Private Archery Coaching
Different than parties that allow larger groups to enjoy archery together, private sessions allow our skilled coaching staff to train one-on-one with archers or in very small groups of a one, two or three archers. During a private session, the archer(s) should come prepared to address specific topics or specific ideas for the purpose of the training session. Some ideas are:
- A focused introduction to archery (we suggest 1 hour for an introduction to archery)
- Learning a Specific Archery Technique
- Working on a Specific Problem
- Review of the NTS Shot Process (we suggest a 2 hour minimum for a complete review of the NTS Shot Process)
- Videography and Problem Analysis
- 2 1/2 hour minimum
- 1 hour for videography (Coach Tom, Coach Joan or staff members perform the videography)
- 1 hour for analysis (Coach Tom or Coach Joan perform analysis and develop remediation steps and an action plan)
- 1/2 hour minimum for remediation and presentation of the action plan (Coach Tom or Coach Joan)
Private archery sessions can be scheduled with one of our USA Archery certified coaches, Coach Tom Herrington, USA Archery Level 4 – NTS or Coach Joan Pooley, USA Archery Level 3 -NTS. The archer chooses which coach the archer wishes to work with.
Private Coaching Rates are $50 for 1 hour or $30 for 1/2 hour. Discover Archery Class is not required for private coaching sessions.